Friday, June 30, 2017

OSAM - Now available to Buy and Rent!


Read this.
I know I should probably say something, so there.

This has been shot way back then in 2011.
A lot has happened since, foremost of which the tragic passing of Rusi but also, on the positive side, the designation of the SRMR as Fiji's first National Marine Park.
Also, most of our staff have changed, and the dive itself is also very different from what it used to be back then = now it's much more of a tightly managed tourism product and much less of a thrill, meaning that nobody will ever get close to the Bulls like David did back then. Having said that, we will certainly bring the Bulls very close to you - check out the reviews here! :)
And when it comes to yours truly, I have continued to learn a lot and as a consequence, many of my thoughts and especially, my priorities have been refined or changed altogether - and yes I'm six years older and six years more cantankerous!

In brief, OSAM is now more of a historical document.
Nothing wrong with that - just don't expect us to be like we're being depicted, because we are not.

Other than that, enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this!! It brought back some of the most amazing and treasured memories I have!

DaShark said...

El Diego!

It has been a while hasn't it.... any plans for popping by for a dive or three?