Sunday, May 14, 2017

Real Shark Conservation!


Finally!

I say, bikini bimbettes, eat your little hearts out!
Forget this archaic shit: like the ever prescient JSD longingly fancied years ago, THIS is how you do it = if it ain't nekkid it ain't conservation, and getting swept along for a ride only increases the effectiveness of the myth-busting!
And, to 55 feet no less -  check out the pic!

Eagerly awaiting the riposte from SA!

PS - priceless!
Michelle Jewell Fukushima radiation melted her swimwear - WAKE UP SHEEPLE
  

8 comments:

jsd said...

You are such a cynic, Mike. Beautiful skin both toned and firm, splendidly uplifted pointy bits, slim and swaying curvy bits rippling with the eroticogasmatronic dance of Creation: that's one hell of a cute tawny shark.

I look forward to the next demonstration of the Oneness of All by our fearless, selfless and oh-so-modest underwater heroines: copulating with a shark, anyone?

DaShark said...

Indeed indeed!

Having already witnessed the petting ages ago, the bonking appears long overdue!
I was actually hopeful the other day but alas, no such luck!

Obviously, all For the Sharks!

jsd said...

http://www.waterrightsimages.com/index.cfm?/imagedetails_EN&imgid=59369599

- And you think the sharks have problems?!

DaShark said...

Yes I do!

Ian Campbell said...

I'm definitely doing this shark conservation thing wrong and need to re-think my strategies.

I reckon I could do a lot more, more effectively especially as my breasts are bigger than this lady's.

Looking forward to WCPFC meeting later this year...

jsd said...

Oh good God - I am just about to have dinner...

MPO said...

Go big or go home ! 😝

Lindsay L. Graff said...

no. no no no no. just no.