Thursday, January 15, 2015

Michael!

Left-to-right: Mavoa, Michael, Api, Aceni, Tumbee at the top an Manoa at the bottom, El Diego, El Ciro and Rusi!

What can I say.

He was here.
For those of you in the know, this is nothing short of a miracle - who would have thought this possible just a couple of years ago!
But I've finally done what I always wanted to do and thrown him to the Sharks. As is usual during this time of the year, the dive was not for the faint of heart, see below - but I can report that he did not even flinch!

Yes the big females are all back - click for detail!

I must really say that Michael Domeier is one great guy.
And lucky, too - his wife Amy Grace is one helluva nice lady!
Anyway, I've had a fabulous time, and so did El Diego and El Ciro that joined us on the dive and later, for an extended round of discussions. Oh - and I'm now the proud owner of a jar of very rare and very premium Great White Honey - simply delicious, get one!

Great stuff!
Moce mada amigo - and come back soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Vinaka levu Mike! The dives were the highlight of my trip. I'm in Fiji for a few more days and will be showing some of my bull shark dive video to friends on Tavarua Island later today!

Aloha
Michael

Shark Diver said...

That honey really is delicious! I highly recommend it!