Sunday, May 16, 2010

Waiting for Decisions

We're waiting for the courts to rule in the Lagoon case.

As I said in my last post, we are just fine and operating normally.
We have signed documents with the bank that cover us for the medium term but when it comes to our long term future, we shall need to examine the court ruling. Worst case, we would eventually have to re-locate and have already scouted several suitable locations. If so, you can rest assured that we would do so without any disruptions to our services.
We shall certainly know more next week.

In the meantime, here's a selection of very different Sharky videos.
I must confess that right now, my mojo for ranting and long winded blog posts just aint working - hence I spare you any of the usual comments. They're pretty much obvious anyway.
But that fake Shark rocks - regardless of the messaging!

Enjoy!







No comments: